Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Chopping Block

Just to let you know, I only review Freeware and PC RPG's that I have as of right now. Anyone who has a game they wish for me to review please feel free to post it. I will also allow for others to post their comments on games as well, so don't just go by my word alone. After all, it is only my opinion.

Ratings are done by the traditional star system; 5 stars being the max.

First up, Dungeon Lords. This is the most recent game I've bought and began playing. Eventhough it is not quite complete and lacks a few features. I absolutly love this game. Most of it's graphics are superb and enjoyable. Game play is quite basic in the way that it has a minimal approach for the UI. Shortcut keys are easy to access and work quite well. I give this one ***

Second, ThangOnline. Personally, I dont like or hate this game; I see lots of room for improvement seeing how movement appears to be limited; you can't rotate the camera 360 degrees making it hard to see whats going on around you. What I like about this game is the graphics, community, and the special events that allow you to get free items. For example, one of the events that were held on their site allowed you to go and get a free item that they just came up with. Out of all, I only gave this game a *1/2.

Third KnightOnline. I loved playing this one, It has by far, most superior graphics for a freeware mmorpg, the controls are easy to figure out and the gui is very helpfull. The world is quite large and the player base is great. A great deal of the higher ups are willing to help the lower leveled players. I give this one ***1/2

Fourth. ConquerOnline. I love this game more than KnightOnline. It is very addictive and user friendly. You can program almost all of your F keys to use different skills and items. The graphics are almost or as sweet as KnightOnline. The player base on this one is about 5 steps ahead of KnightOnline as well. With guilds that you can join, from the moment you signup and logon for the first time. This is by far, one of my favorites. I give this one *****

P.S. If you wanna try ConquerOnline, look up these two chars. Telothar and Joechos if ya want some help.

Here are the links for the games I just reviewed Excluding Dungeon Lords.

ThangOnline


KnightOnline

ConquerOnline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home